Recent rantings of mine:
There are a bunch of columns in
I have redone them slightly to suit my desires in terms of formatting.
Not one word from the original article has been omitted. (Although in the
America, America! column a quote was omitted from the paper copy, I include it here
because the only reason it was omitted was to save space - I think.)
- Rants about BMD, December 3, 2004, written in Toronto, Canada
- Idiotic Letters, February 25, 2005, written in Toronto, Canada
- Rambling about the Hong Kong Subway, March 4, 2005, written in Toronto, Canada
- More Rants about BMD, March 8, 2005, written in Toronto, Canada
- On uninformed opinion of China's space program, October 14, written in Toronto, Canada
- I sell out and concot a Blog Started December 17, 2005 in Toronto.
- A solution to the World's (or at least North America's) energy needs, Haliburton need not apply.
- An article in the Globe and Mail and my response. (I rather doubt it was printed, it was far too long winded.)
Walking in Waterloo
Predetermined with Eyes Shut Tight
Computing in Undergrad Land
True Patriot Love
Scenes from the Fin-De-Siecle
Shots from the Peanut Gallery
Music For The Masses
This is something Tomas Benda, see my Links section, and I submitted to
How to use a
Unix terminal, US marines style.
Stan Kubrick might not approve but: Full Metal Jacket For
Computer Science Students.
So you want to learn how to prove by induction? Already know how but don't
believe that induction is so special? Don't care about proofs but think
that Microsoft Windows is the greatest thing since sliced bread?
You have some learning to do, click here.
Note: many of thses articles are on the site of the newspaper they were
published in, use your back button on your browser to return to my page. :)
This is a letter
written by a "Young conservative".
This is My
I show off too much don't I? But he had it comming. ;-)
This is an article called, fittingly, Outrage. It was pretty outrageous, my
response is provided.
Alright, the article was not SO outrageous, but hey I was left very peaved by it.
Freedom of speach is important, but it has its limits, as I felt were crossed
in this letter to the editor. So I wrote my little
response. I think I was right, in retrospect. I also
think that "only a fool adhores contradiction." - Gertude Stein
I guess Stein never studied math. :)
Back to Michael Cole's home page..